9/26/08

Conference Pictures 4

Once again, trying to take a pic of myself. This time, before the awards banquet on Saturday night. Obviously, my abilities have not improved. But my hair has...a little.


Tracy, all beautiful in the elevator.


Tamela, my agent, looking all pretty in red. Thanks for all your hard work and encouragement!


Three members of my former critique group. Jennifer Taylor (left), Rebecca Yauger (middle) and Cathy West (right). It was great catching up with them! Lynda Schab, a member who couldn't be there, placed second in her category. You go, girl!


This is Dan Case, also a former member of our critique group. He made quite a splash at the conference, winning an award, bringing down the house when he gave his speech (in spite of having to shout over the wedding reception music from the connecting banquet room), and catching the eye of multiple agents. Congrats!

2 comments:

Lynda Lee Schab said...

Great pics! Thanks for posting. Your blog made me feel (a little) like I was there. But it also made me even more determined to get there next year. CONGRATS again on your win! You SO deserve it!

Catherine West said...

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT pregnant!! Or really fat either, it's just a kind of weird shot of my stomach, and I'm sure it was full from all the yummy food, or it was bad lighting, or something...