5/29/09

More Travel Stuff

Okay, here's some more Tennessee trip stuff...just because it was a great trip and it's summertime. :-) When we left Chattanooga, we headed to Nashville. But we made a pit stop in Bell Buckle for some shopping. I LOVE that place. I'm going to have to set a story there, I think, just so I can go back sometime.
After Bell Buckle, we drove to Nashville and checked into our hotel. On one of our spring break trips, we'd stayed in the Hotel Indigo in Sarasota and loved it, so we decided to try out the Nashville version. It's a botique hotel with different decor at each location. I think we both liked the Sarasota version better, but it was still great.

This was an upstairs lounge area where we read and hung out.


Jason and I love to check out a zoo on our trips. Our favorite animal display is the meerkat--love watching those things. In Nashville, we skipped the country music stuff and went to the zoo. There's probably something wrong with that, but we had fun. We walked around downtown then ate some BBQ.

Later, we checked out a bookstore (of course). It was here that I realized my books will probably be shelved very close to one of my all-time favorites--Walker--Warren. I thought that was pretty cool.

Here's the sign for Broadway - had to get that in there.


So there's a snippet of Nashville. Stayed tuned for Memphis. I'm sure you'll wait on the edge of your seat. :-)

1 comment:

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

Bell Buckle looks adorable, would love to go there sometime just from the two pictures you posted of it. : )