7/24/09

Guest Blog Entry

A friend of mine had me fill in for a day on her blog while she was out of town. (Which is ironic, considering I hardly write in my own whether I'm in town or not, eh?) I resurrected a post about my experience with pitching to editors and agents. Check it out here: http://on-the-write-track.blogspot.com/2009/07/pitching-lessons.html

Speaking of pitching...I just bought my ticket to the ACFW conference in September. Yay! :-) (I'm cheering for the conference in general, not the pitching.) It's being held in Denver this year, so I'll get to hang out with my uncle some as well. Debbie Macomber will be the keynote speaker, and agent Donald Maass is going to be doing an early bird session. It'll be a great conference. You should go! Check it out at www.acfw.com/conference.

No comments: