11/23/10

LOVE This

Long time, no talk. I know. It's sad. I've been busy over at http://www.tandjbooks.com/, though. And on various blogs. All except my own, poor little ramblings blog. Have you missed me?

My life has changed a bit in the past couple of months. I'm working a lot more. I'm trying to promote Bliss. I'm hatching some new stories in order to pursue some opportunities that have arisen. Lots of stuff going on.

And now that I'm back for however long, you're expecting a profound something from me, aren't you? Something funny or brilliant or deeply thought-provoking.

-

-

-

Yeah, I'm not coming up with anything. So until I finally post my gushing Thanksgiving thoughts and thank yous, I'm going to point you to another blog called Life In The Fun Lane. Because this idea is just totally stinkin' awesome. :-)


Come on. Admit it! It's great! But then, you might not have quite as much of a word fetish as me, eh? ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving prep! Are you going to be decorating your tree over the weekend? I just might have to run and pick up a newspaper...

No comments: