12/31/10

2010

Is anyone else having a hard time believing 2010 is over? Now I'm looking over my list of resolutions from January, and I'm not sure where most of the year went.

1. I didn't finish my Bible Experience audio Bible. The CD player broke. (2011)
2. Did pretty good on the blogging once a week until I hit, what, October? November? And then, well... (2011)
3. Exercising/dieting...not going to talk about it. (2011)
4. I typed up more recipes, but they didn't make it to a cookbook. (2011)
5. I DID manage to finish redecorating. If the decorating really ever can be called complete. (Check!)
6. I organized a few emails. Maybe 100. Still overwhelmed. (2011)
7. The house is fairly organized. Could use some weeding out. But no utter failure here. (Check!)
8. Certain number of words written a week? Yeah, still working on that one. Sigh. (2011)
9. Doing a lot better about not wasting time on computer games, though. (Check!)
10. The schedule for myself didn't work...especially when I started working full-time. New schedule needed. (2011)
11. I tried to keep track of the books I read this year, but I made it too complicated--wanting to write a book report for each one, having to put it in the same notebooks that I never had with me when I finished the book. Trying again, with a new system! (2011)
12. I totally nailed the non-fiction book list this year! Woo-hoo. More than six, and I'm just overflowing with knowledge as a result. (Maybe do again. 2011)

I missed some, but there we go. Looking over my lists of resolutions from 2010, well, I guess I don't need to make a new one for this year, since I can just carry most of them over.

But this is Jenness speaking. Yeah. I'll make a list.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so there! I've been looking at my list(s), and it's good stuff! I didn't do most of it, but it's good stuff! ;-) 2011, here I come! Prepare to be amazed...

Georgiana Daniels said...

LOL, I'm with you! I only accomplished 2 out of 7 goals last year. Oy. Time to start again.