1/31/11

January Book Report

I said last year I would keep track of all the books I'd read. Um...okay, so I didn't quite keep up with it. This year I'll do better! So here's my *report* for January.

1. Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson

2. Talking To The Dead by Bonnie Grove

3. Dining With Joy by Rachel Hauck

4. In the President’s Secret Service by Ron Kessler (Non-fiction! Shock!)

5. Home For Christmas by Andrew Greeley

6. The Snowflake by Jamie Carie

7. Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes

8. Ransomed Dreams by Amy Wallace

9. She Walks In Beauty by Siri Mitchell

What about you? What books did you read last month? Which one was your favorite?

*Making the list does not necessarily mean I recommend the book. You may email me if you want my personal opinion. :-)

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Aww, c'mon...you don't want to post your opinion ;) ??? Hee hee.

I loved Dining with Joy and She Walks in Beauty. I haven't read most that are on your list. I used to keep track, but after the years switched and I couldn't get my gadget thingy to restart the count I stopped.