3/11/10

Goal Check

So it's March. Three months into the new year, and I'm still writing '09 when I date things. I figure it's time to glance over my resolution list and see how I'm doing.

1. Blogging ~ Well, that's easy enough to check. Not quite accomplishing my 1 blog a week, but it's slightly more regular. Maybe.

2. Weight ~ I can honestly say I don't know, since I haven't gotten on the scales in a while. But I have a bad bad feeling...And exercise? Well, does it count when I walk outside to check the mail?

3. Reading ~ I have a cute little notebook where I'm keeping track of the books I read as well as a line or two saying what I thought of each one. I have a couple books I haven't entered yet, but I'm doing pretty good there. AND I've completed two non-fiction books. I'm counting them toward my goal of 6, even though one was started last year. :-)

4. Decorating ~ Well, I figured out what I want to do, at least. And part of it is spread all over my dresser...as it has been for the past week or two. But at least I have a plan. :-)

5. I reorganized all but two cabinets. Patting myself on the back.

6. Still haven't taken the games off my computer. I'm blaming that on my husband. Because I don't know how. And if I accidentally delete the wrong thing, it could be trouble. Right?

Okay, so I missed some. I'm doing okay at some, haven't started working on others. But the year isn't over yet! Maybe I'll print them off and put them by my computer.

Or better yet, make them the background on my computer instead of the picture of the guy who's supposed to be my latest hero.

Nah. :-)

What about you? How are your goals coming?

No comments: