4/1/10

March Madness Fail

So...my husbands brackets for the real March Madness weren't exactly what you would call accurate. He ain't gonna be winning the jackpot, that's for sure.

As for the writing March Madness...I keep moving my word count status down on the sidebar so no one notices it. :-) No, I did not make my 50k goal. Not at all. My excuses, because you know I have to give them...

1. I did a lot of research looking for options for our Spring Break trip.
2. My latest ms got rejected, which kind of killed any momentum I might have had going.
3. I did a lot of brainstorming for a new project and turned in a quasi-proposal to my editor.
4. I did more brainstorming on a few other project options.
5. And frankly, I just need to do better, don't I?

But now it's April. A new month. A new goal. This time I'm going for 100k. Right. April Fools. So how about I get back with you on the word count. Maybe at the end of the month, when I can make sure I've surpassed the goal. :-)

You did notice I blogged, right? Like once a week? Come on, I need kudos here for something, right?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! Wahoo! Wild applause... Myla & I are overwhelmed by your frequent (cheater) blogging.

Ava Pennington said...

Yes, you absolutely get kudos for blogging weekly. And I say that with a sigh since I opened a blogger account 4 weeks ago and...nothing. Haven't started yet. Double sigh.
Yes, kudos to you! :-)