6/7/10

Summer Projects

Ah...summer. Since my husband is a teacher, I still live the whole school year schedule thing, and I have to say I like it. Well, most of the time. Last year it meant moving in with my parents for a month while Jason and I did some major work on our own home.

As you probably know, I love to make lists. And...fortunately or unfortunately...it doesn't kill me if I don't get to cross everything off.

My summer project list is up to 14 so far. I have some decorating I need to finish, a collage I want to make (scary, eh?), a gift I need to put together, a conference to save for, a new blog to work on (details coming sooner or later, maybe), a class reunion to attend (sort of), a shower (probably) to plan, some research to do, some organizing of files, a ton of writing...ah, the list goes on.

Do you have a summer project list? What's at the top? What's the just-for-fun item on your list?

No comments: