8/31/09

And The Winner Is...

Okay, tonight I'm drawing one name from my list of newletter subscribers. Next time I'll do two. But for now, the lucky person to get a sneak-peak at Double Take is...

(drumroll)

(can you feel the tension?)

(are you getting excited yet?)

(does it feel like you're watching one of those elimination reality shows?)

(could it be YOUR email address I pick out of the proverbial hat?)

(does anyone else hate the word proverbial?)

(no, I do not have adhd.)

(what was I talking about?)

Thanks for reading my blog. Have a great week!

Okay, just kidding. The winner is: jmp4l4cios!!!! Congrats. You just won a free book! I'll be emailing you for your mailing address.

Everyone else, I have another drawing coming up soon, so stay tuned and get your friends to subscribe. :-)

No comments: