8/23/09

The CushTop

I'm not much of a SkyMall shopper, but I was on my way home from a writers' conference a couple years ago when I saw this lapdesk in one of the magazines on the plane. As a writer (and an email addict--yes, I'll admit it), I use my laptop. A lot. In fact, my computers are members of my family. I've even named them--Iggor and Hyacinth. Anyway, I put this on my Christmas list and my husband very kindly obliged and found it at Best Buy.


So this is Belkin's CushTop Notebook Stand. I had my old laptop at the time, and it had a tendency to run hot. Now, my husband does usually freeze me out, so a personal heater is appreciated, but not when it scorches my legs. Using this really helped. It's lightweight, and since the bottom isn't cushioned like the last lapdesk I had, it stays cool. I don't use it much since getting a different laptop, but it's nice to have on hand.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your reading list scares me.