5/26/10

Oops...

While I have discovered the wonders of using the schedule post option on blogger--writing a month's worth of blog entries on one day and then forgetting about it--I, um, discovered one of the pitfalls, thanks to a text message from a friend.

"How was lunch?"

That's it. And I stared at my phone, thinking over the leftovers I'd made into a sandwich, and wondering why exactly she cared. So she texted me back.

"I read your blog about going to lunch with writer buddies."

Oh. Yeah. That.

Well, while all those sentiments still stand about the amazing bond, etc., etc., the lunch had to be postponed. We're hoping to do it next week. BUT I forgot to delay my post. So while I was supposed to be having a fun lunch, I was staring at a stack of papers, taping them randomly on walls, and trying to figure out how exactly to organize this monster writing project of mine. :-)

Leftovers were okay. Lunch with writer buddies will be much better. And I'll try to remember to check my blog more often. :-)

No comments: